Wednesday, July 16, 2003

We went to see the latest Rugrats movie. It’s playing at a small theatre in a nearby town. Two adults, two kids for $11.00. We loaded up on pop, Milk-Duds, and Dots for a couple more bucks. Small-town living may seem boring, but it’s cheap. The Cheapwife likes that.

After about a half-hour I blinked and failed to un-blink. The next thing I was aware of was being nudged with a “Dad, wake up.” It’s not my fault, once you learn how to sleep sitting up it’s like riding a bicycle. So’s snoring, hopefully it wasn’t so loud it bothered anyone. I didn’t ask, they didn’t tell.

I also didn’t ask how the movie ended. In a few months we’ll probably have it on DVD and I don’t want it spoiled. So I’ll be in suspense for a few months, if it seems I’m a little tense you’ll know why.


RugratsGoWild

No comments: