Thursday, May 13, 2004

05/13
Went to Wal-Mart to buy Trainboy a new bike. I still can’t believe he needs a new one, he just isn’t that big. The next step up from his little one appears huge- 20 inches. This seems so not right. Not a salesperson around.

I got one down off the rack. Fortunately it had a quick-release seat. Maybe somebody figured out that the one thing that would increase sales was a quick-release seat so you can quickly see if a bike will work. I put the seat as far down as practical and call Trainboy over to try it. Apparently it will work, but I’m still not convinced.

Regardless, it is now time to decide on a color scheme. The Super Mom shows him all the different colors. He is intimidated but decides on a blue and green one.
http://publicserf.blogspot.com
Whine at me: publicserf@yahoo.com
-

No comments: