Sunday, May 23, 2004

For 5/23
Yesterday, that would be Sunday 05/23, I did not wear a shirt to church, I wore a sweater because it was rather cool. As we walked towards church Ms. Pikachu said, “Pretty spiffy sweater dad.” After we sat down in a pew she leaned over, brushed her cheek on my shoulder and said, “It feels pretty spiffy too.” The day’s Secret Word was obviously ‘spiffy.’

After the service, when we got back to the van she said, “You look pretty spiffy for a guy over 40 dad.” “But you are working on that bald spot and your hair is getting thin.” We picked up some Chinese to bring home. As we got it ready she brushed her nose against my sleave and said, “There’s nothing better for wiping your nose in a hurry than your Dad’s sweater.” She enjoys tormenting me.

Meds had me tired so driving back to visit the cousins wasn’t an option. I slept all day. Train Boy woke me up around 6:00 and said he wanted a hot dog. Well that much I can do. Nuke ‘em and puke ‘em. Ms. Pikachu apparently took care of herself. I fell back asleep. That may explain why it’s 5:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep.
http://publicserf.blogspot.com
Whine at me: publicserf@yahoo.com
-

No comments: