Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Shortly after getting home the Superwife arrived. She and the kids had gone back to visit her sister and to bring back Heather, a niece, for a visit. In short order we headed to the Playstation for pizza and to let the kids play. The Playstation is one of those places with multi-levels of tubes and slides. The kids love it, but no parent will go in there without knee pads.

An indoor playground, pizza, pop, and lots of tokens for the games make for a good time for the kids. While they enjoyed themselves the wife and I talked. We tried to talk anyway. Near us was a ball pen for toddlers. The toddlers being entertained were as vocal as they were happy.

By the time the kids had worked up a sweat the pizza was ready. Just pepperoni for the kids. Anything besides pepperoni is picked off and discarded, so pepperoni is all we ever order for them.

It doesn’t work the Superwife or myself though. For ours I told the fellow at the counter to put on everything but bacon. No bacon for us, we eat healthy.

After we ate the kids split up the tokens and headed for the game room. By the time they’d used all their tokens they’d won many tickets. The tickets were then redeemed for prizes, in this case it was almost all candy. And why not, Halloween was almost nine months ago. A kid can only hold out for so long.

We left with the sweet booty and headed for Best Buy. The new Piglet movie is out. We now have a copy; perhaps tomorrow I can do a review. The world is waiting.

Then it was on to home, and time to Blog. The Superwife has informed me that Trainboy lost a tooth last night. He wants another gold dollar. The last time I got stamps at the Post Office I got five of them. They are nowhere to be found. It would be no good to have a disillusioned Trainboy, so it’s off to the Post Office I go.

It’s a waste that I’m not in a sleep deprivation study.

http://publicserf.blogspot.com
Whine at me: publicserf@yahoo.com
-

No comments: