Tuesday, February 17, 2004

2/17/04 First Post
Oddly enough, there was a reaction to the Jell-O piece. Donna, a lady who works next-door to our office came by. As she walked by where I was stationed she slapped ‘The Joy of Jell-O’ on the counter. What a surprise. She reads my stuff and still talks to me. Thank you Donna.

A quick flip through the book and I was impressed. I am ready to do Jell-O now. There are eighty-six pages to do. It looks like the only thing you can’t do with Jell-O is fry it. You can cream it, drink it, cake it, pie it, mold it, flake it. Jell-O is only limited by our imaginations. It wouldn’t be surprising if there is a bizarre sect that devotes itself to better life through Jell-O. Be one with the Jell-O. Be the Jell-O. My gut doesn’t count.

No fooling, in my possession is the Jell-O Bible as brought to us by the prophet General Foods. We are ready. Bring on the funerals. We will show everyone the Way of the True Jell-O.

2/17/04 Second Post
Well this is kind of morbid. The wife told me there’s been another death- she’s already signed us up for Jell-O. Let me be clear here- I did not pray for anyone’s death, specifically or generally. As surely as “There’s always room for Jell-O” there is also always time for it. I am not the Grim Reaper swinging a jiggler.

Come Friday though, I expect to impress the little old ladies again.

http://publicserf.blogspot.com
Whine at me: publicserf@yahoo.com
-

No comments: