Friday, October 17, 2003

9/15
I talk to my sister about the sewing problem. She’s really good at that kind of thing. She made the Superwife’s wedding dress. If you saw the pictures you’d be impressed. Anyway, she said that elastic is about the worst thing to sew. When I mention this to the then exasperated Superwife she cut me off and said, “It even does it when I'm sewing cotton!" Translation- "I want a new sewing machine. End of discussion." So we'll probably go to Wally World tonight and her get one.

That will be fine with me- the machine she has was bought used shortly after we were married. She complains it doesn’t keep tension consistently and it breaks the thread. You don’t have to sell me, let’s buy one and get it over with. My middle name is Easy.

http://publicserf.blogspot.com
Whine at me: publicserf@yahoo.com
-

No comments: