Sunday, June 27, 2004

6/27
Church, of course. Then lunch at HyVee, almost of course. Super Wife got more Chinese calendars, so I asked her why. She's going to write the ten commandments on the back of them, then give the scrolls to kids that walk by. She's a woman on a mission from God.

She went to work and the kids and I blew time. They played games, I went to Menards. When I got back my growing boy told me he was hungry again. Well alrighty, what do you want, the usual fast food or Steak and Shake. Steak and Shake it was. Train Boy decided to complete the story on the menu. His effort was fairly senseless, but he and Ms. Pikachu laughed a lot about it.

When we were done I drove to Autoland to see if the van with the TV in it was still available. It was. I didn't say anything, but when we first looked at it Super Wife said that if it was God's will to have it it would stay there a while. The Bonneville Ms Pikachu was nuts over was still there too. I didn't say a thing, but she knew. She fairly yelled, "So now do we get to buy them both?" She's sure she wants the Bonneville when she's 16. She figures it will have depreciated enough I can buy it for her.

She also told me she'd had a dream that I won the lottery and gave her a lot of money, "Good times Dad, good times!" The kid is an endless source of amusement.

No comments: