Saturday, July 26, 2003

We went back to visit cousins. Trainboy was so excited about his Super Chief he brought it along. Are you sure? Things break. He’s sure, he puts it in a soft case to bring it.

After our visit he tells me the coupler was broken. Along with his heart. He was kind of fearful when he told me. I don’t understand that. I can’t remember ever yelling or being mean to him. But maybe I have, I don't know. His fear hurts me more than his broken train could. I have to watch myself, coming to me for help should be easy.

It’s a plastic coupler. I have model glue. A little glue, a little time, and I can still fix anything. One of these days he’ll come up with something I can’t fix, but until then I’m doing pretty good.

-SantaFe Warbonnet

http://publicserf.blogspot.com
Whine at me: publicserf@yahoo.com

No comments: